How does QR code brought innovative advantages to businesses?
Created on 9 August, 2022 • QR Code Articles • 373 views • 3 minutes read
27 ways a QR code can help you benefited from the use of QR codes.
QR codes are the rage these days and have become the norm when it comes to brand and product promotion. Many small businesses have benefitted from the use of QR codes. So if you have not yet started using it, get going with one today. Here are 27 ways a QR code can help you do just that.
QR codes are the quickest and easiest way to get people to your website, email list, or social media profiles. They’re highly effective at increasing your sales and profits, but only if you use them correctly.
Without further ado, here are 22 ways a QR code can help you increase sales:
1. Use them in your email signature or social media profiles
2. Put QR codes on all of your business cards (or at least some of them)
3. Make sure that any advertisements or social media posts contain a QR code
4. Include a link to a landing page where potential customers can sign up for more information about your product/service, including an opt-in form
5. Include a QR code on your business card, website, and email signatures in order to collect contact information from potential customers
6. Create an email list opt-in form for people who scan your QR code
7. Take the data collected by your QR codes and use it to create targeted marketing campaigns
8. Use a landing page that’s optimized for mobile devices and includes a phone number
9. Send out text messages to people who scan your QR codes.
10. Use a landing page that’s optimized for mobile devices and include a phone number in the header
11. Send out text messages to people who scan your QR codes
12. Offer discounts, coupons, or other incentives for customers who sign up for your email list
13. Create an email marketing campaign based on the data collected by your QR codes
14. Use social media advertising platforms such as Facebook Ads to target potential customers based on their interests.
15. Use data from your email list to create a targeted Facebook Ads campaign.
16. Use social media advertising platforms such as Facebook Ads to target potential customers based on their interests.
17. Use Google AdWords to promote your business by advertising on mobile search results pages, including the local pack and Google Maps .
18. Use QR codes to drive traffic to your website or blog.
19. Use QR codes in emails so people can visit your website, join your email list, and get more information about what you do.
20. Use a QR code on your business card to drive traffic to a landing page that collects contact information from potential customers.
21. Put a QR code on flyers or brochures so people can scan it with their phones and view more information about what you offer
22. Create custom-designed stickers with a QR code on them and give them away as promotional items.
Recent times have seen companies increasingly use QR codes as a marketing strategy, to reach out to customers more easily and effectively. The use of QR codes has gone up considerably in the last two years, and this growing trend can be attributed largely to three things. First, it is fairly easy to implement a QR code – all one has to do is get the right tools in place. Secondly, it is fairly affordable – no large expenditure is required to set up the platform on which the user can scan the codes. And thirdly, you are able to gauge consumer behaviour from the behaviour patterns that result from scanning the codes. These three aspects are making sure that people continue using a QR code for marketing purposes, especially at this crucial time of the year.